Cross Sauvage Special Edition Year of the Goat Black Lacquer 23KT Gold Fountain Pen Medium Nib
Year of the Goat celebrates birth years: 2015, 2003, 1991, 1979, 1967, 1955, 1943 and 1931
To commemorate the Year of the Goat, the eighth sign in the Chinese Zodiac, we present this exquisite Cross Sauvage special-edition collectible pen. Featuring original, stylized artwork and 23KT gold-plated inlays and appointments, this unique gift celebrates those born under this sign – said to be loving, selfless and pure.
About the Finish
- Hand-polished Black lacquer finish with deep-etched goat engraving.
- Genuine 23KT gold-plated inlays and appointments
About the Tip
- Twist-off cap with the Chinese character for the sign of the Goat in the top
- Nib: Solid 18KT Gold
- Accepts ink cartridges or converter
About the Chinese Zodiac
The Chinese Zodiac is based on a 12-year cycle, the time it takes Jupiter to travel around the sun. During the Han Dynasty (202BC-220AD) each Zodiac year was paired to an animal to represent the qualities of people born in that year. The Zodiac has played an important role in Chinese culture for over 2 millennia. Its animal symbols have been used in stories and folklore, and are considered to be a window into your personality and foreteller of prospects in love, luck, relationships, and success.
About the Series
Every year, Cross crafts a special-edition writing instrument celebrating the corresponding sign of the Chinese Zodiac. Each pen features a rich lacquer finish with a beautiful deep-etched animal engraving and 23KT gold-plated inlays and appointments. A symbol of luck and good fortune, each collectible is hand-polished and presented in a luxury keepsake box.
- Beautiful deep-etched goat engraving with 23KT gold-plated inlays and appointments.
- Packaged in Zodiac special edition gift box and stylish pen stand*
- Cross Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee
- Fountain Pen is 5 1/4 inches long
*UPDATE: Some of the presentation boxes may not be in perfect condition. The item is heavily discounted and sold-as-is.