DiLoro Large Men's Leather Wallet Horizontal
Beautiful, Large, Full Size DiLoro Flip ID Zippered Bifold Leather Coin Wallet with RFID Blocking Technology. Available in Black, Natural (Light Hunter Brown) and new Chestnut (Dark Hunter Brown).
Classic, genuine full grain leather wallet with a generous sized coin compartment, double see-thru ID sections, zippered center compartment and strong RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information such as passport data and credit card info. This beautiful DiLoro leather wallet is made from full grain Nappa (black) or vegetable tanned (Hunter Brown) leather that will develop a gorgeous patina over time, this is a great wallet for daily use.
DiLoro Leather Wallets are designed to protect without sacrificing the aesthetics of a beautifully designed leather wallet. Our stylish leather wallet design includes spacious card slots, non-stick window, and dual currency compartments. The RFID blocking layer has been tested to block a wide range of signals and our DiLoro leather wallets do not make a crinkling noise as with other RFID wallets available on the market.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions
- Large, Fullsize Leather Wallet
- Coin compartment with snap closure
- Zippered center compartment
- 10 credit card slots
- 3 inside, hidden slip pockets
- Double, full-size bill section
- Double fold out mesh photo-ID windows (W 3 3/8" x H 3 1/8" or W 87mm x H 80mm visible window)
- Black, Natural (Light Hunter Brown) and new Chestnut (Dark Hunter Brown)
SKU: 1808 BK, 1808 LHBR, 1808 DHBR
- Full grain Nappa (black) or vegetable tanned (Hunter Brown)
- 123mm x 95mm x 25mm (closed)
- 4 7/8" x 3 3/4" x 1" (closed)
- 14" / 35.8cm (fully open)
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
*a new window will open on DiLoro's website to register your product
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
What is RFID?
What is RFID Theft?